Party, Holiday or Special Event Canine Management -Expecting People?
We’re more expensive than doggie-day care, but after just one event you’ll have the necessary tools to manage your four-legged party crasher in similar situations all on your own.
We’ll do it for you or teach you how to control and manage your furry friend – and still be able to enjoy your guests:
• As they arrive (no more barking at the doorbell, crotch-sniffing or excited urination)
• As they mingle (no more jumping up or goosing from behind)
• As they eat (no more begging, mugging or nipping)
• As they laugh or dance (no more fearful or aggressive behavior)
• As they drink (no more wine stains or broken glass on the floor)
• As they swim (no more barking, herding, or nipping)
• As they say goodbye (no more bolting out the door)
This choice, like all of our others, is fully customized to fit your life, your house, your party, and your dog. Some people need us there during the entire function; others simply need some tips a few days before.