Puppy K, Puppy Manners and Obedience Training!
For Puppies 7 To 18 Weeks Old
Wouldn’t it be nice if your new puppy came home with an “Owner’s Manual”? Well, our puppy training program will give you a good start! It was designed to help guide you through the most important – and immediate – things your new friend needs to learn.
As an Added Plus, We Charge by the Lesson, Not by the Number of Dogs!
As you know, your puppy-dog’s training starts the very moment you first bring him home. That’s why our Puppy K course is clearly mapped-out to help you make sure he’s getting the best education possible before he has a chance to develop any bad habits.
We cover everything that’s “hard wired” into puppyhood as well as a whole lot of other things that are guaranteed to make your life easier including:
• House Soiling
• Chew Training
• Home Alone Training
• Crate Training
• Long Term Confinement Training
• Bite Inhibition
• Proper Socialization to: People, Animals, Places, Sights, Sounds, & “Things That Move”
• All Necessary, Real-Life, Around-The-House Obedience Cues
• Basic Manners
• Problem Prevention!
Dogs will be dogs. They’re guaranteed to do things the canine way unless we take the time to introduce them to and guide them through our world. The information in this puppy training program will successfully set your puppy up to understand and eagerly accept a wide variety of new and novel things for the rest of his life!
Our lessons typically last 1 1/2 hours so that everyone involved in the training has enough time to practice each step as well as ask questions, and most people have quite a few! Since my focus is on pet dog training, not competition, I also spend time helping you understand how to use your new education in real-life situations and how to use real-life as your dog’s reward!
All Puppy Kindergarten graduates interested in continuing their education may progress to our Real-World Obedience program which adds distractions, distance, duration and overall generalization to your dog’s new manners. We’ll work on-leash in your neighborhood so that your dog will have the same manners and self-control in public (i.e. on the street, in your car, at the vet, the groomer, the dog park, a friend’s house, on the beach, on a hike…etc.), as he does at home.
Since this is a lesson-by-lesson program, there’s no need to buy another package; the Puppy Kindergarten discount will apply to each additional lesson!
• Purely positive, reward based methods that are scientifically sound
• Fun, flexible and fully customized to meet your goals and needs
• Individual guidance for each family member
• Detailed oral and written instructions and strategies for solving specific behavior problems
• Serving Pasadena, Altadena, South Pasadena, San Marino, Glendale, La Canada, La Crescenta, Eagle Rock, Alhambra, San Gabriel, Temple City, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, and Monrovia
In addition, you’ll have unlimited, lifetime email access to your dog trainer at no additional charge.